Located in Zeuthen, the suburbs of Berlin, the Seehotel Zeuthen is set right on the bank of Zeuthener Lake, surrounded by forests and picturesque nature. It is situated just 35 minutes from Potsdamer Platz, amidst a landscape of lakes, surrounded by lush greenery, in one of the most enchanting locations in Brandenburg.
In the restaurant "Fontane" guests will savor regional and seasonal specialties. Good weather allows enjoying meal in the garden or on the sunny terrace.
There is also a separate "Stüberl" room that can seat up to 30 people, for special occasions. In the hotel’s bar guests will spend their leisure time enjoying drinks and cocktails, as well as brunch and snacks.
Guests will find here plenty of occasions to relax and rest. There is a modern fitness center with saunas and solarium. Guests will also spend leisure time on the find sandy lake beach. You can rent a boat and make a boat excursions on the lake.
The Seehotel Zeuthen features comfortable rooms. All rooms are very bright and nicely furnished and open to a splendid view of the lake and surrounding landscapes.
All rooms are equipped with:|
- Private bathroom with a bathtub, hair dryer and magnifying mirror
- Mini bar
- Satellite TV and radio
- Free high speed Internet access
- Non smoking rooms are available
- Suites are very spacious and also have a sitting room and an extra guest bathroom
- Apartments are suitable for long stays and also have a well equipped kitchen and a sofa
Facilities available to guests:|
- Restaurant with terrace
- Limited room service
- Extensive Leisure Facilities with a gym, Finnish sauna, steam bath, relaxation room, solarium, and massage services
- Lake beach
- Rental of rowing boats, pedal boats and electric boats
- Disabled Facilities
- Business Centre and 10 conference rooms
- Car park
- Pets allowed
- Shuttle from airport
- Wireless LAN
- The hotel accepts major credit cards.